|Frequently Asked Questions|
This is where we try to answer all your questions. Read the FAQ first. If you have a query that can't be found here, you're welcome to email us at email@example.com.
1. What is this camp about?
This is a workshop-focused camp. The programme is tailored towards self development. It is a camp where individual uniqueness is celebrated and group strength fostered.
2. When is the camp?
3. Where is the venue?
4. What is the accommodation like?
5. How much does the camp cost?
Twin Room - 2 single beds
6. Who will be conducting the workshops and who runs the camp?
7. Can I pick my roommate?
8. What if my roommate turns out to be evil?
9. What if I see my ex there?
10. Can I bring my pet?
11. Can I get a refund?
12. If I can't go for the camp, can I pass the ticket to my girlfriend's friend's ex's friend?
13. Can I be excused from some of the activities?
14. Is your camp only for a certain type of queer woman?
The programme is tailored to suit both the young and the mature. In past camps, we have had campers from ages 18 to 49, and those who are single or attached. The women usually come from a variety of professions and different corporate/professional levels.
15. What if I am below 21?
16. Can I extend my stay?
Extensions may be allowed, with advance notice required. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.